- I originally joined Ryoumi as a bt seeder, then I decided I wanted to work on Chocosis. Instead, Mr. Spinal told me to work on Tokimeki 05 first. You can imagine my surprise when,
- Working on ep 05 was the first time I had watched Tokimeki. It had just started, it was on my queue list, it was highly talked about amongst two of our members at L-R. And yet, I had to watch it for the first time in my life lol.
- But it wasn't the first time I heard about Tokimeki Memorial. I had actually heard of the first series and the games as well. It was no wonder why it was quite popular then...
- Knowing that this was my debut as a translator, I decided that I would translate the first half, senoby would translate the second half. I would then let senoby check my work, and then I would finalize our work for TLC. It was hard, I'll tell you that...
- I was ready to give up right away. I had originally wanted to work on Chocosis on a low level, seeing as how I was new at this. But I owe it all to senoby, who told me to relax and take my time. I ended up finishing it as promised, on the following friday.
- Since this was my first time watching Tokimemo, I had a hard time deciphering names. Now, some of you may know I am bad with remembering names, but this was way bad. I had to resist ruining my veiwing experience when I didn't know who was what and what was going on (there were a few references to earlier eps in 05)
Comments welcome. Don't forget to enjoy my post below about a new kind of anime figure lol.