February 19, 2010

Mobile blogging seems to be the new standard for me


Oddly enough this is a desktop browser post. But as it stands, I won't be desktop blogging as much as I blog via my smartphone, internet is free when using my phone to do stuff but when I tether it get's rather pricey when taking price + satisfaction and with no regard to time limits/data plan limits into consideration.

Man, and several years ago I thought Germany's 250KB/s DSL downstream was slow. Having had experienced dial-up again as recently as Jan of last year, I'll take 250KB/s any day :D

So I'll mostly be blogging my anime and manga experiences from time to time. I feel the need to document my side life as during my sickness it sure got lonely around these here parts. I even had to renovate my entire blog since Blogger got updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.