May 8, 2010

May 08 part 2

So, May 08, a day I always celebrate. Both with my country and
personal reasons. Although I don't recall posting about this before,
so I'm kind of at a loss of words.

Some thing I seem to have the words for:

--On this day every year it's been a tradition of mine to fire up Feel
the Magic XY/XX and The Rub Rabbits.
--Yet again my Feel the Magic cart is becoming more and more
unreadable (cleaned a bit with isopropyl alcohol). Easily my oldest
cart (launch title!)
--I don't really play these 2 games much other than for this time of
year (yes it's odd). What's even more odd I'm getting more and more
rusty.

DS Fat: 1 for 2, lost one mini game in FtM and won one in Rabbits.
DS Lite (White): 0 for 2, lost one mini game each from FtM and
Rabbits.(bad 1st production touchscreen)
DS Lite (JP): 1 for 6, lost 1 FtM mini game and 1 for 5 Rabbits "Eyes"
mini game.

I went 2 for 10. Wow. Those games seem to never get old (other than
FtM being unreadable as more and more years go by).

Part1 and part2 sent from my Treo750

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.