June 19, 2012

Some updates

Boredom really hits me at the strangest of times. I found watching anime while recovering from a cold to be a very taxing experience. Take for example Haiyore Nyarko, laughing with a bad cough is not good for health. But what else am I supposed to do, those girls are so funny.

So I do other things. Like... I ended up doing the Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai post on my Wordpress blog because I guess I have to think that I would assume that it should presumably be posted there due to questionable content..... lol. Like, I can't post anything here anymore? Sakuno would definitely be posted on my Wordpress blog once I'm done taking her apron off XD


Hey Google, how long my Adsense be re-enabled?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.