July 23, 2011

Mission Impossible: Boob Protocol






This from the trailer alone, is this the new scheme? I know I tried to make my top banner something to look at, but this should be a first for the Impossible movies. In the first movie, it was just basically 1 girl, but even she wasn't much of an impact on the movie. The 2nd movie, was also just 1 girl, who seemed more like a bond girl to me than just a girl caught up in that mission. The 3rd movie had more than just 1 girl, which may have started this trend. Maybe they figured enough with just 1 girl. let's add more.

Oh, and there was that small audience reaction to the Eminem music in the US trailer, so I suggest you see the Japanese trailer to see why. I have to say the Japanese trailer tries to sell me a Mission Impossible movie, while the US trailer looks like just another action movie.

Comments open to all, no login required. Users already signed into their Google account can comment too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.