October 3, 2011

Group Image icon poll for the Neighbor's Club over at Animesuki

So, in connection with the Neighbor's Club over at Animesuki, this is where you vote for the group image icon. Now I know it looks somewhat of a low selection, and that's mostly because I do not want a single character in the group icon, as I prefer it as 2 or more to give a "series" feel instead of a focus on a dedicated character.

Of course, this is me and my otherwise lame connection, so chances are you have something better. Now I would say go ahead and upload an icon of 200x180 pixels, but that would mean either posting that here in comments or over at the Group Discussion for the Group Icon Vote. I of course cannot add them to polls, so think of this as, both poll results and judging by the number of posts/comments for a user-submitted Icon image. Let's begin!

What shall be our new Group Icon picture?
Pic #1
Pic #2
Pic #3
Pic #4
Pic #5
Pic #6
Pic #7












  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Pic #1



Pic #2


Pic #3


Pic #4


Pic #5


Pic #6


Pic #7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.