October 28, 2011

RE: the controversy, Unbalanced x2 Chapter 81

Don't ask, just read. Trust me, if you read Unbalance x2, this is one you don't want to miss. A warning, you might need to put your drink down and not eat anything before proceeding:












High quality download

XD

Really, I so wanted to see more of the twintail laying the smack down on the lying....never mind.

I wonder how readers would have reacted had Jin-ho done the hitting...

In order to prevent myself from going sane, I had to play my "INSANE" playlist during the making of this manga parody, which includes Dance, Funk, Electronic honky tonk, songs with vocals and Ani songs and even The a La Menthe, Noisia's Machine Gun, and Track #2 from the Free Bulletstorm OST.


Some info, and jokes if they don't make sense:

-Hmm... where do I start. I was chewing some gum for 2 hours, and then found the time to work on this parody, and apparently continued chewing the gum....
-Something more meaningful, some of you might remember that my memory is extremely good, so finding what panels to use wasn't so hard. What was hard is the standard page size layout that I use for the "RE: the controversy" Anime trollsubs (which you can see by clicking the tag), which basically means fitting an acceptable amount of panels within the page size. You can see some empty space in the early pages, which is a result of lack of panels to at least support his change of attire.
-Which is my favorite edit? I have to admit, I'm not the kind of guy who likes to hit girls, but the "torture" scene was easily my most hilarious one, which helps Twintail-chan was doing the beating and not Jin-ho. Of course the hilarious part about it was how easy it was to find a shot of Jin-ho at that angle. Believe me when I saw this, Im Dal Young's manga will have this same exact angle for the most of the manga/manwha.
-Yeah, what I'm going to update later on, in short, during the days of Oct 16-24, my laptop suffered a multiple partition failure (I like to set up 2 or more partitions to separate OS from FILES) after I moved partitions off their designated sector area. Long story short, my lappy is back on XP, RAM downgraded to 1GB, and.... life goes on :P
-This is actually my second manga edit, which the first one was for Kimi No Iru Machi.
-Yeah, I simply added a "d" to the title. totally a parody, ja?
-Honestly, in no way is this to be a snide shot at Im Dal Young. I'm not going to lie, I found his works entertaining....to some degree. There is the eventual hiccup in storytelling, or the rage that follows after reading the newest chapter, but.... I can't help but think of the "what if's". I would like to meet the guy, or maybe even a conference chat, to see the clashing of these minds :D. It would be even better if he could read this parody.
-And uh.... buy the manga/manwha if you like it. Or wait....XD

And, finally, thanks go out to:

-The A-Team, for all this... MY BLOG ISN'T AN ONLINE READER Whoohoo! :D
-Animesuki forum members, for putting up with my insanity.
-Sony, for their lack of driver support forcing me to regress my Vaio back to Windows XP.
-And whoever made Angry Birds, a game I can safely say I have NEVER played, yet heard (gruesome) tales about.

I'd appreciate it if you guys can spread this around the net. After that chapter 81 came out, with so many negative reactions, I thought we all could use a laugh before the eventual final chapter. And if you can point to my blog here, that'd be nice :D

Disclaimer: the mangatron does not condone the torturing of girls, *cough*especially ones with a cute face and nice rack er legs*cough*, and the mangatron does not recommend one plays a game such as Angry Birds for the entire duration of an international flight, especially one spanning around 11 hours (Seoul, South Korea to London, UK), and most importantly..... don't stalk your love interest halfway across the globe just to surprise confess to her, be a freakin man and man up to her face to face and confess! Imagine what happens when you get dumped!? Round trip ticket much? Hentai doujin protags do a better job than Jin-ho :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.