Pardon the late update, as the posting date was when I created this post lol....
- Sad as it may sound, I had a recurring sickness similar to one I had several months ago last year, something that changed my eating habits and may have prompted a drinking problem I still face as of this day. Well, I couldn't eat, so naturally, I drank lol...but not the kind of drink you may be thinking about.
- Also, next month will also mark the 1 year anniversary of my time here in Germany/Europe. Granted, I was born and raised here, but it was several years ago that I left the old Germany, the Deustche Mark Germany, the Germany that I loved. Upon hearing of this EU I kinda hated this country, but who am I to say, I guess I am just....too troubled by the past that I had, a very sad and frustrating past that I've tried so hard to forget. And, it kinda works as I now have very little memory of the memories I sought to forget.
- Sad things aside, I am looking forward to make this year a year where I will try to change the future that is laid out before me, the future that the past has made, and the future that I will be most happy with. The first thing I will try to do is establish the anime humor that has made me likable throughout the internet, and next I wish to use my voice impersonating skills for something I've been planning for months, even before I took up fansubbing. Something hopefully I will carry out and be established with my portfolio should I attempt the career change I had in mind for quite some time now.
- February 2003 Local Library Art competition regarding a cover for a Teen Brochure (Runner up)
- 2003-2004 Won a couple of Megaman Battle Network merchandise and Astroboy merchandise through local events.
- Christmas 2005 Garage kit Japan's Christmas lottery (First place prize) Which was a Fate Stay Night model kit. You can see it below:
- Hobbyfanatics 2005 Winter Contest in which my entry was a special one, albeit it an odd one when it comes to sculpt. An alledged Thai cast of the 1/6th scale Takako Kinoshita Pia Carrot Dim Sum model kit. It is large, heavy and I entered for two reasons: 1, I am a heavy Pia Carrot fan, 2 I wanted to make my first professional looking model kit a Pia Carrot one, and a Takako Kinoshita one at that. A image for oggling purposes. (Random winner)
- With 2006 as the year of my "exile" in Germany lol, I was pretty out of touch with contests back at home. But that didn't stop me from racking up my latest achievement, albeit probably a small one but a big one for me. Manga Academy's "WTF happened to Manga Academy" contest, where we do a 4-koma, or 4-panel comic in a vertical manner. Having oddly failed at Animenation's similar contest a few years ago, it was a nice win for me, albeit a kinda unbalanced one...(First place winner)