April 28, 2011

Sengoku Otome Momoiro Paradox episode 01

Boobies! Pretty legs! Multiple colors! And... my Javascript was turned off.

I'm going to be frank here, my knowledge of Japanese history is just as bad as.... well what the heck, I hail from Germany, and while I can recite the whole WWII whermacht campaign with an average amount of detail, I have to admit my knowledge of Japanese history is being polluted by Anime with Female-of-a-male historic characters. Sengoku Otome Momoiro Paradox is one of those Anime, and I'll admit I don't mind going back to school if it's to learn about these girls :P Especially when this series is largely devoid of males (if only it weren't for the modern day scenes!).



She's gonna attack her teacher! What an intense Anime!

But as usual, there's some way to go back in time to see these girls, and our heroine, a rather clumsy girl, does a good job of doing that. While I'm looking forward to the end of this series to see how they explain the time trip, I don't mind the world our clumsy Hideyoshi stumbles into. I'm probably going to sound like a scratched CD and say I'm not going to question why the world is devoid of males, but our busty leader Oda Nobunaga is a leader I'd follow XD
Without a male in this series, it does look like a candidate for yuri...

She drops in the middle of the largest campfire she'll ever see (yeah to her I'd say she'd think it's a campfire lol), with Oda-chan showing up to save the day. Well maybe not save the day, as I doubt she's got aquatic powers to douse the flames XD

Of course, leave it to Hideyoshi to think they're cosplaying, and I find it funny they weren't very curious as to what her cellphone really is. In fact, when Oda-chan tried to do her own will-it-blend destruction on it, she never bothered to take a good look at it. Hideyoshi could have shown them the ropes on all things celly.
Oh look at that! Our fearless leader is embarrassed!

But they're not jelly one bit, and Hideyoshi wants to go home, get a burger and fries with that, and yet she doesn't seem to notice the quiet world around her. You know, the world without the hustle bustle of city life, no trains running around, no city lights, nothing. Maybe that's why she doesn't know how to get home, so she crashes the Nobunaga party. Thus we see a bit of the main plot of this story, Oda-chan needs some achievements to unlock the Crimson Armor cheat :P
 To use invincibility in Half Life 2, enter "buddha" in the command console.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.