Anyways, the moment many you waiteth for: my Gundam Model Kit collection. All are model kits, no Gundam FIX or MSIA. All ranging from no-grade 1/144's to the biggest, 1/60 scales. Enjoy:
- The picture was taken February, 2006 very shortly before I headed over here to Germany. You can tell from the blinds how nice the wheather was that time...
- The picture was taken for archive purposes, which is why many a Gundam are left out of view. I was in a hurry you know, I had very little preparation time to set up this picture, much less make a good view of it.
- Yes, this is the same table where I've featured my anime girl figures over the previous months.
- And yes, it's been almost a year since I've seen my collection or even know what is the status of their conditions. Sucks to be me, ja....
Next up, the wonders of my collection: The lineup of Big guys and other oddities. You'll notice I posed the big Gundam's from smallest to biggest, Nu-Gundam to 1/60 PG Zaku (Thanks to Buster gundam layout of bazooka's and Comm. Head crest). And yes, that 1/60 Strike Freedom you see is the Lightning Version, which was the first 1/60 I bought (and went 1/60 shopping crazy after that). You'll note that S-Gundam, and now about that Zaku: You'll notice a strange color it has, complete with transparency here and there. Well, I didn't like the pink colors, so I went with Phase Down grey, as if it has Phase Shift lol. The body had the real red I liked instead of that pink, which is why I left the red parts as is. the transparent parts are from the PG custom kits, this kit being #1 I think. With it the outer limbs are the only parts transparent, kit #2 has the rest of it. The two bazooka's came with kit #1, and the kit specifically said only one bazooka at a time. Hell, I said stick em both in lol. PG Zaku was my first PG kit :) with it followed the PG RX-78. nothing special to say about it except it took just about 5 hours to complete, even when using my advanced sprue-slice of the parts (Yes, I did use a vice tool. But it was finished off with a utility blade to smooth out the surfaces). That and the PG RX-78 is a simple, yet cool kit. Now about that 1/60 SF, you'll note it's the smallest of the 1/60's, yet after seeing this very picture only did I realize that the DRAGOON parts and wings are actually as wide, and tall at this kind of angle. It takes up an extra parading spot lol.
Other oddities I would like to note is my Phase Down 1/144 Aegis, with only the head left in painted enamel Red lol. Can you spot it's most interesting feature? Hint: notice that both 1/144 no-grade Strike's are not holding their shields. Another interesting bit is the line of druggie suits, which I personally like them very much. Also take note of the 1/144 Waldfeld's Gaia Gundam still in MA mode but standing up lol.
Let's have a little game, shall we? Try and find these missing gundam's in the picture lol: 1/144 Buster Gundam, 1/144 HG Zaku Warrior, and a barely-there, 1/100 MG Ver 2 MKII AEUG Gundam. Hope you enjoy looking at my collection. And now, for the final tally on what I have, and have but not built:
- 1/144 Launcher Strike Gundam
- 1/144 Sword Strike Gundam x2 (one unbuilt)
- 1/144 HG RX-78 Gundam
- 1/144 Blue Frame
- 1/144 Buster Gundam
- 1/144 Goohn
- 1/144 HG Freedom Gundam
- 1/144 HG Aile Strike Gundam
- 1/144 HG Dagger+Gunbarrel
- 1/144 HG Saviour gundam
- 1/144 HG Aegis gundam
- 1/144 HG Zaku Warrior
- 1/144 HG Calamity Gundam
- 1/144 HG Raider Gundam
- 1/144 HG Forbbiden Gundam
- 1/144 HG MSV Sword Calamity Rena Imelia Ver mangatron
- 1/144 HG Gaia Gundam Waldfeld Custom
- 1/550 HG Mechanics Dendrobium
- 1/550 HG Mechanics Neue Ziel
- 1/144 old wobbly Hy-Gogg lol
- 1/144 Strike Gundam (I bought this here in Germany)
- 1/100 MG RX-78FB Full Burnier Gundam
- 1/100 MG Ver 2 MKII AEUG gundam
- 1/100 Rick Dias Quattro Vageena custom
- 1/100 Buster Gundam
- 1/100 Strike Freedom
- 1/100 MG S-Gundam
- 1/100 MG Nu-Gundam
- 1/60 Strike Freedom Lightning Ed
- 1/60 Perfect Grade RX-78
- 1/60 Perfect Grade Zaku II with optional parts
- 1/60 Perfect Grade Wing Zero Custom
- 1/60 Perfect Grade Zeta Gundam
- 1/144 HG Dendrobium (Yes, you're reading that right. The big, 1/144 kit. Cost me $199.00 with free shipping)
- 1/100 Infinite Justice Gundam x2 (if the first one isn't lost in the mail; from JP)
- 1/100 MG Zeta Gundam
- 1/100 MG Wing Zero Custom
- 1/144 HG Zaku I
Thank you for reading, and comments welcome with no blogspot membership required :)