July 19, 2010

Weekly Research: July 11-17

This week's research: That ass.

Interestingly enough, this week's episodes were being such an ass. In fact, all of the episodes for the 8 series that I'm following had quite an assload of ass occupying a large part of the screen's real estate (the ass being the focal point for about 1 second or more, no freeze frame). Coincidence? Since I'm on a vendetta against coincidence, I think not. If you're an ass guy, and if you like them girls, and you love them butts and you cannot lie, then this was your week. My my, this is the first time in my life I typed an assload of "ass" in a post.... XD




 Give your take below in comments (open to anyone, anonymous or Google account)

1 comment:

  1. You have caught me, sir... I like big butts and I can not lie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.