September 12, 2011

Ani Site update: Sept 12, 2011

Kamisama Dolls Episode 11 preview

Ah, Mahiru mounts Hibino. You know, the past few days I found myself getting about 5, maybe 6 hours of sleep out of 24 hours in a day. In my not-so-awake state of mind, I actually saw Hibino as a naked girl wrapped in only a valentine gift wrapped ribbon.... I'm not losing my mind, am I? Tell me someone else saw it that way too.... tell me...

Mayo Chiki! episode 11 preview

Well, Starchild's preview has not gone up at the time of this post, but TBS' did. According to them, a new term begins, and it looks like Subaru X Jirou moments are now awkward. I thought awkward moments only happened if the 2 fell in love with each other...

If you're wondering about Mayo Chiki's first DVD release, here's what it has:
-NC OP/ED
-Some kind of commentary with Jiro Sakamachi (CV: Satoshi Hino), Subaru Konoe (CV: Yuka Iguchi)
- Full-color booklet, 16 Pages, maybe it's like that little artbook that came with Infinite Stratos
-The DVD Jacket illustrated by Kosuke Kawamura

Aw, no Specials? No "Bath time with Kanade"? Not even some "Training with Kureha"? I would love to watch Kureha sleeping....lol.

Ro-Kyu-Bu character song samples

Ah, Ro-Kyu-Bu. What many call a loli anime, and with this kind of cast, the character CD's ought to be something. Thanks to Animesuki member Konakaga, I was convinced to give the samples a listen. I gotta say I loved every one of them. I had questioned myself how do they make different versions of the OP, as my first prerogative is always "Probably like Strike Witches' Bookmark Song", which was sung the same way by the different voice actresses for that series. But I was surprised the different Ro-Kyu-Bu OP versions were very much different than each other, and you've got different song styles too, Tomoka's up-tempo version, Maho's catchy jazz style, Airi's was relaxing in a soft style, and more. I think out of all the individual character songs, Hina's made me melt so fast, I hadn't realized I had that sample blaring for almost an hour ON LOOP.

Give them a listen here, and don't forget their sales dates if you've melted enough to buy them: Tomoka, Maho and Saki are available now, Hina's arrives in 2 days, and Airi goes gold on the 21st.

2 comments:

  1. I like what I see there. Tomorrow is gonna be great :D

    I have to say, Kamisama Dollies had reached the point where I think it can do no wrong in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even this late in the series, Kamisama Dolls still keeps me unable to wait for the next ep. Last season I don't recall having a feeling like this.

    Oh, and it looks like I need sleep. Some corrections for the Mayo Chiki DVD release, those extras are listed for the Blu-Ray version ~__~, with the DVD having a little less extra.

    lol before the HD generation, I used to just refer to releases as "DVD", now I have to distinguish them XD

    ReplyDelete

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.