June 22, 2010

A timeline of my return from sickness to full fledged Anime viewing

Well, I did it. I managed a full year of Anime seasons after my nearly 3 year combo sickness of stomach flu/food poisoning. Though, technically, it wasn't exactly the full run in my prime, but nevertheless, I followed through. Let''s look at my timeline since exiting my recuperation:

Summer 2009


After familiarizing myself with HSDPA internet on my phone, I thought it was time to test the waters on whether or not I can return to watching anime once again, after having missed the entire 2008 year. Whatever the reason was, Princess Lover became the test subject, and for the first time in nearly 2 years, I successfully followed a series from start to finish during it's broadcast run.

Fall 2009
 

 Phase 2 of my Anime resurrection plan involved testing whether or not I can follow multiple series at the same time, while testing whether or not forum participation is possible. Call it a half success, as I was able to follow Kenpufaah, Nyan Koi, Seitokai no Ichizon, Sacred Blacksmith, To Aru Kagaku Railgun, and... that's what I can remember off the top of my head >_>. And yes, Kenpufa's Shizuka(or was that Suzuka>_>) and Nyan's Kanako and the twin supernatural girls, as well as Railgun's Saten were my favorites that season. The breasts of Kenpufa and Nyan Koi played no major role in my decision XD

 Winter 2009-2010
 Phase 3 of my return involved following multiple series while engaging in forum activities over at Animesuki. While it wasn't the breakout season I wanted, series like Chu-Bra and Omamori Himari took center stage in my forum goings. Several other series had my viewing pleasure, but those 2 remained as the most visited topic for me.

Spring 2010
  This is it. My breakout from sickness to healthy. Finally an Anime season where I returned to my true, zany form. It was so successful, having seen me gain 4 pos reps (compared to 2 from OH), a new nickname (Eikotron), the most posts I have ever done in a single, Anime series thread (300), and having almost completely changed the entire thread to my antics. Guess who's back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.