June 15, 2011

RE: the controversy, Dog Days Episode 11

A part of the new changes coming to my blog, is the return of my tagline "RE: the controversy" that I had back in 2006, this time regarding any form of 4koma I think up, whether drawn by me or screencapped.


The meaning of "RE: the controversy" is about the thought provoking things I come across in Anime and Manga, things that have an amusing spin to them, such as the Dai Maou 4koma I did about Etou Fujiko and her missed opportunity to control Akuto. For this 4koma, the thought I had in my mind when I watched episode 11 was about panel 2, where it looks like Millimeter is holding the baby fox a little too tightly, especially since it's kinda wounded and all. So when Yukikaze held him, I was imagining myself as that baby fox, with Yuki's soft big ones ever so softly on the back of my head XD Of course, the joke works best if you know those lyrics to that song.

Doesn't the baby fox look so cute being held like that? lol

Comments open to all, no login required. Users already signed into their Google account can comment too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.