January 17, 2012

Scrambled update Jan 17 2012

Well, it's one of those posts where I update on some things. Anything. Well, actually, I have an ongoing mess with one of my hard drives (S.M.A.R.T. area tells me it's dead. Yeah, how in the heck is the HDD still good but the SMART part is dead?), so I have to scrap some photoshop ideas, and while that's going I figured I might as well post something....

I swear the light reflection was unintentionally awesome (reason why I didn't scan this)

You know how there seems to be a lot of time if your computer is busy doing something, so I did some digging around my stuff and found this pencil board that came with the Stratos 4 OVA DVD (le hot spring ep :D) Now I remember why I was attracted to Infinite Stratos. Back in Winter 2011, somewhere in the back of my mind the fond memories of Stratos 4 must have compelled me to get into Infinite Stratos, which of course I eventually got to love the girls in that series as well. Well, look at her, aint she a beauty. GREEN TWINTAILS DAMNIT.
The other side of the pencil board. No, I did not photoshop that. Bandai did that themselves!

And of course it got me thinking. A lot of the DVD's I bought have those extras in them, such as Galaxy Angel's box set that included gashapon figures, or the Gravion DVD volume 1 which came with decals. Honestly, if they didn't have those extras, I wouldn't have had bought them, considering I was traveling at the time with hardly any space to transport them ($29 single discs, back in 2006-2007 from AAFES on US Army bases in Germany). English licensed nowadays should include little things like this, because I know it made me happy with my purchases, which I'm sure it made others happy too.

Speaking of photoshops, here's a quickie (above). Yes, she is photoshopped. Take a closer look :P Now if I hadn't had so much busy things to do, I'd photoshop the rest of her body :D

And uh, last closing thing to lol at.
QUIZ: What is the mangatron's favorite piece of a chicken?

Why, the thigh's of course!!!
(Sorry for the lame pic. I know the leg isn't attached to the thigh but what the heck, that is the thigh :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.