January 31, 2012

That new banner is up, and something of mine is up too :P

Ah, would have posted this earlier had I not spent some time out. Well, how often do I talk about my outings out in downtown? First let's get down to business.

My new banner is finally up, just hours after the scans went up. Again, I was working on this after lunch, when my schedule had to shift an entire day, so some of that time was spent over at the SM Megamall. As you can see, I did 3 nude filters in almost 2 hours. Definitely a new record for me, I used to think doing 1 a day was overkill, but 3? GLORIOUS XD

But eh? That's it? Where's the complete nude filters at the Sankaku Channel, moeren, insertnextbestimagesitehere? I know this is going to sound very weird, complicated, extremely strange, but.... I will not be releasing them, at all for that matter. Why? WHYYYYYYY you ask? Know that this isn't about exclusivity to my blog, or whatever, heck this is my first update since.... whatever, the point is, I have 2 reasons, one of them is personal, but the other one is obvious and hilarious: the nude filtered versions of the Megami/Nyantype scans you see in my banner? Yeah, just those 3 girls on the right. I have a rule, ja, and that is "do not upload incomplete work", and as you might know about the source scans that I have used, the ZnT scan also has Louise in it, the Guilty Crown scan has Inori and Tsugumi, and of course the Ano Natsu scan has Lemon, Kanna and Mio in it. I of course did not 'shop those girls, hence, "incomplete" work. But.... maybe if you folks donate time to me, I miiiiiiiight reconsider :P

Speaking of my time outside, I know I don't talk about it much, but this time was entertaining as it was enlightening. First off, the Power Mac store in the CyberZone at SM Megamall, one of the iPads was not operational:
Notice the red bar on the screen, which is the dead battery indicator.

The reason why:
Yep, power cord is funked XD. So I had to scoot over to a vacate one (a loli was playing with the black iPad), and one reason why I had to mention all this, is because this is the first time I ever saw the iPad in the flesh, and in operation. All I was amused about was how thin the thing was. But then the other Android tablets I held were like that too, so :P By the way, I took a portrait photo of myself on one of those iPads. Darn, forgot to delete the incriminating evidence!

Speaking of loli's *cough* I got a funny true story. When I was exfil-ing the mall, a little girl was running around waaah waaah, and you know how they have those mall directories near the entrance/exit? Well, this one is a giant touchscreen, and this girl runs over to it screaming and then she takes that little hand of hers and slams her palm onto the screen. Man, I had to laugh so hard because the screen rejected that giant capacitive palm of hers XD.... she reminded me of Papa no Iu Koto Kikinasai's Hinata XD

Don't forget to vote for the awesome new banner :D (on the left sidebar below my Wordpress feed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.