March 2, 2012

A cat is fine too...

...wait, fine? Oh yeah, how about, "A catgirl is EVEN BETTER" XD

Try to see the difference with the original scan of Volume 11

To be honest, I feel so lost. I've never done this before, trying to relax, take a break, etc. Forcing myself to think less and relax, that doesn't feel right. It's like, always driving a Ferrari at 15mph. It wasn't made for that XD

So, my idea of relaxation is this: photoshop.

Captain America: What is this?
mangatron: The first of many.

Let's see if I can make a record. Most edited Megami Nyantype posters in a certain time frame. Up next, Ano Natsu de Matteru x2 as well as the two Zero no Tsukaima posters and one of the PapaKiki posters, keep an eye out on the Wordpress blog. Like that Ironhide said, I got better things to do tonight than die :P

And how about that episode 09, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.