March 13, 2012

Let's have fun, shall we?

So as you might have guessed, I've been somewhat apprehensive at using photoshop recently due to personal reasons. I powered my desire to do the Koneko shop over on my Wordpress blog for several reasons, 1) it was a request, 2) THE GLOVES, and 3) Naked Koneko W/gloves :P

I of course don't like my recent behavior regarding photoshop, so I decided that I need to go back to my roots, what is it that makes it fun for me. I got a huge confession to make: I am unable to relax and have fun. I mean, the kind of way a normal human being can. I'm the type of person that can't do something unless there's a deadline. An ultimatum, heck a gun to my head, I'll do it, at times I even take huge risks by letting a little time pass by and lowering the remaining time to work, just to make the deadline more challenging. That's why I was able to do the Koneko shop as quickly as I did: it was a request, someone maybe, but it was there, just begging me to work on it. Bad habit I tell you, and as you can see, I somewhat suck at doing photoshop for fun.

So here's what I decided: do something random, anything, maybe I ought to continue RE: the controversy, but below is something I just mashed together:

You might have seen these from the eyecatches, but not together like this. I was laughing while doing this, seriously, it looks like these two eyecatches were actually one scene XD (in case you are wondering, Rias was originally holding a basketball).

So what's the caption for this? "Bloomer wrestling"? :P

So hopefully now I'll cough out those 'shops I was supposed to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.