March 1, 2012

Ani site updates: Mar 03, 2012

Highschool DxD episode 09 preview
FINALLY. Finally Akeno undresses. It's been a long time coming, tell me all 4 girls are going to bathe together XD

Life update
Ah, what happened to one of the page links below the banner? I figured I'd add it back when the time is right, instead of it looking like there really is something there. I guess C3's "coming soon" page is still irking me :P

Aside from that, I gotta admit, I'm rather bored. For the first time in, I don't know, probably 20 years, I have to cut back on my work. I have to slow down, take it easy, and yet,..... I can't. Seriously, I don't know how, to the point I end up so lost lol. I guess that's what happens when you don't have a schedule to follow.

Oh, and one more thing: Megami and Nyantype magazine's, I will not let you out of my grasp again. Glory to photoshop! :D (Yeah, that means keep an eye on my Wordpress blog for the ultimate time waster :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.