June 29, 2012

Ani Site updates: June 29 2012

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai

New level is available in the Java game, Stage 08. I of course used the secret links already and will share it here: Stage 08 wallpaper reward.

Broadcast information is also available here, and the Episode 01 preview is available here, which just has preview pics you can already see in detail in the previews (which can be viewed here). Bookmark the episode preview page for future fun ;)

Chitose get you!

She looks so loli cute, I think I'll follow this series :D Will this be the second summer in a row where the mangatron is captivated by a loli? Find out on the next episode of.... er, episode previews go here.

By the way, I have no idea what this series is about, but the art looks like a manga that I am following, Koi Neko. Looks like the gag anime for me for Summer 2012 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.