May 29, 2012

Oh, it's good to be back!

Thanks Tony Stark, but I'll take it from here ;)
De-texted in all her glory.

Well, not all her glory, I'd take her bodysuit off but then you know....one question that would probably be asked a lot these days, is what in the world am I doing? (Haven't been posting much at Animesuki). It's life I tell you. A lot of things, not just my health, or me doing some soul searching, or getting older, but a lot of things.

One of those things is facing the facts about a 17 inch monster laptop (that I'm currently "using"). It's tiring. Like, I haven't used a screen this big before, and it's tiring for photoshopping. And it's not just me, for the past few weeks I've been looking through a lot of information on laptops these days, and one of the things I came across was this piece at NotebookCheck: "However nowadays, more and more 16:9 displays with 15.6 inch appear. The reason why so many people like displays with medium size is, that this size is not exhausting for the eyes, does not need too much energy and the laptops can be kept quite compact." See the bolded part? It's kills me for this 17 inch lappy. I photoshop on maximum brightness to bring out the true effect of my editing, and I tell you, 17 inches of widescreen glory is a lot of ground for my eyes to cover.


But why do I edit on full brightness anyways? It's because of this (NSFW) particular 'shop that I made. Do you see what it looks like? It looks terrible. Yeah, I said that, and I'll say it again. IT LOOKS HORRIBLE. Well I didn't use the word "terrible" just now, but you know what I mean. Look around her mouth area. What the heck was I thinking? No, I saw it alles klar alright, but the problem I had was: It was on my previous laptop, a Sony Vaio with crap Intel Graphics and definitely not an LED backlit screen. First of all, I despise the Intel IGP graphics with all my heart. The damn things override how your screen looks, and what the bloody hell, it looked okay on that screen, but looking at Shirley with all this 17 inch of LED backlit goodness makes me see the ridiculous junk the Intel graphics really are. Now I feel like re-doing the whole thing again, ugh I can't believe it.


Next shop should really be that Rinne no Lagrange one I postponed for what, 2 months now. I am really late with that, and need to get it out soon if I want to get in on the upcoming Megami and Nyantype posters. Oh, and I would de-text the rest of the Evangelion pics, but I'm a big fan of Makinami and her... zettai ryouiki.... her glasses.... and her sniffing habit :P


This return to photoshopping was done to show the Moepic'ers that I'm not some "poor foreigner" lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.