October 3, 2011

Ani Site update: Oct 3, 2011

Dog Day's Season 2

See that October 2nd date? lol....

Well, in case you missed it, Dog Days get's a Season 2. What surprises me most of all was that I saw it coming almost 3 weeks ago and just let it slide (of course you saw 2 days later my connection was at its most crappiest and my health took a dive that weekend). As an observer, I am most ashamed.

My Dog Days image folder. You can see at that time I was raiding the site of it's chibi images (which is great stuff btw, if only it wasn't SAMPLED)



Boku Wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai


I was looking through the main website for the TV adapation of Boku Wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, and I saw that above pic. Of course it drew my attention :P but it was mostly Sena's legs sitting posture that amused me. She brought her knees up on her chair, which according to my astute observations, this is common among girls who are either insecure or absorbed into their current activity. Great use of characterization of the artist in regards to Sena's personality :)

Hidan No Aria

I was perusifying some online stores to see what I missed (no enlarged pic yet of Kanade's dakimakura?), and I saw the HnA merchandise. I bring this up because seriously, I didn't know Battle Mode Jeanne looked so good :D

It's not my fault she had very little screentime in that episode, not to mention underground in a poorly lit environment :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.