October 31, 2011

The first of several changes.



What a strange month of October. Bad health, self-inflicted partition errors, Qaddafi bites the dust, not to mention I am so in love with the Fall 2011 anime season. But, this post was meant to be a minor update on one of the changes to my blog, and I'd like to announce the new plan in regards to posting certain things: Wordpress will be the more extremely perverted side of things. A lot of this mostly revolves around stuff relating to 18+ stuff that's not appropriate for my blog here, which I want to avoid the Adult content rating as much as possible for Blogger. According to my observations of Wordpress-based hentai doujin scanlator teams, it seems one does not need to engage in that extra step of "you are about to enter a mature site" thing Blogger has, supposing you do make an 18+ blog.

I know it seems like a weird decision, but consider this an evaluation for myself: can I completely move to Wordpress, or can I not live without Blogger? I have a lot of fun memories here, while Wordpress.... looks awfully plain. Maybe that's where its strength lies...

Anyways, visit the Majikoi episode 02 uncensored pic above over at the wordpress post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are published immediately, and anyone can comment.